This week I thought I would share a little more robust meal plan and include some prep tips! Why? Because I suddenly have tons of time since I finished my graduate program on Friday!!! I've included a few ideas for breakfast and some veggie/side dish ideas in addition to what is on our menu for dinner this week.
I've also included a way to download this menu at the bottom of the post!
Side Dishes & Veggies:
Roasted broccoli and brussels sprouts
Suggested Meal Prep:
- Cook your breakfast. Seriously, making breakfast ahead of time is one of my biggest time savers during the week. I like to choose things that reheat well like quiche or french toast (reheat it in the toaster). Scrambled eggs are ok too, but I don't love them reheated.
- Cook your rice, make enough for a few dinners + a few lunches
- Make and cook the burgers. You can make the whole recipe, or just pre-cook the burger part.
- Make the turkey meatballs. I love meatballs for dinner because they are easy to make ahead of time and taste just as good reheated.
- Make the pesto for the shrimp.
You could prep and cook 100% of this ahead of time, but I prefer to have a few things made fresh for dinner especially if they are fast and easy. I also do not love leftover salmon so I generally good that the night it is on the menu (it also takes almost no time to cook, 15 minutes max depending on how thick your fillet is).
Do you want this menu and prep tips in an easily printable format?
Enter your email address below and I'll send you a document that you can download and print!