If you have spent any amount of time around my little corner of the internet, you probably know that I love making leftovers new again. Using up pork roast leftovers is no exception. This week I made the roast with some different seasoning (perhaps a new recipe will be coming soon), but there are always pork leftovers.
Enter, breakfast tacos! Who doesn't love tacos? And to be able to eat them for breakfast? Yes please! This is such a simple recipe and you could definitely replace the leftover pork with almost any leftover meat you have in your fridge.
Pork Breakfast Tacos
(for 1 serving)
- 4-6 ounces shredded leftover pork
- 2 eggs
- 2 sprouted corn tortillas
- Salsa, guac, or other desired toppings
- Heat some coconut oil in a medium skillet over medium high heat. Add the pork and let it heat up. I like to let mine get a little crispy.
- While your pork is heating up, fry or scramble your eggs. I prefer fried eggs, but the runny yolks make this so much messier to eat!
- Heat the tortilla in the microwave (or in a pan). Top with pork, eggs, and desired toppings.